This fruity nectar is made from lightly fermented grape juice to which has been added brandy, grain alcohol and a maceration of prunes and apricots. Smooth on the palate, Mistral is characterized by a golden yelllow color. It gives off the fragrance of dried apricots, prunes and roasted coffee – a fresh, pleasant blend of aromas.
- 2011 - The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition, Silver Medal
- 2011 - La Coupe des Nations, Seals of Distinction
- 2008 - The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition, Bronze Medal
- 2008 - La Coupe des Nations, Gold Medal
- 2007 - Les Grands Vins du Québec, Silver Medal
- 2005 - Tasters Guild International Wine Judging, Bronze Medal
- 1998- Tasters Guild International Wine Judging, Gold Medal
- 1997 - Atlanta Wine Summit, Silver Medal 1997 - Pacific Rim Int’l Wine Competition, Bronze Medal
- 1996 - American Wine Society, Mistral, Bronze Medal
- 1996 - Atlanta Wine Summit, Mistral, Silver Medal
- 1992 - Festival International des vins à Atlanta, Silver Medal
4° to 6°C
Can be laid down from 4-6 years
Food and wine pairings
Before or between meals.